A trusty fell mate, the Men's Explorer Ridge Plus has been engineered for comfort and performance.
The Gore-Tex Performance Comfort lining and breathable mesh and suede upper offers unrivalled comfort and performance.
A lightweight EVA midsole delivers great shock absorption and cushioning and works in conjunction with an integrated, engineered TPU Plantar-Plate to provide torsional rigidity. The hiking-specific OrthoLite footbed reduces odours and further improves underfoot cushioning.
The Enhanced Holding System employs targeted foam positioning to give maximum heel hold and support and
Underfoot security is provided by the Berghaus Opti-Stud hiking outsole pattern, which helps traction and braking, and prevents clogging.
- A DofE recommended product
- Upper: Mesh and split suede
- Membrane: Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Footwear
- Midsole: Cemented EVA and Engineered TPU Plantar-Plate
- Outsole: Alpha Compound rubber
- OrthoLite footbed
- Opti-Stud Hiking lug pattern
- EHS Enhanced Holding System
- Weight: 1,120g