The Men's Extrem 8000 Pro Bib Pants are definitive Gore-Tex Pro mountaineering pants, with performance-driven design to conquer any mountain objective, guaranteed to become a critical part of your mountain protection equipment.
The tough 70-denier Gore-Tex Pro shell fabric provides exceptional protection and performance in extreme environments. Gore-Tex Micro Grid Backer technology improves internal abrasion and snag resistance, enhances breathability and allows the jacket to easily slide over mid layers. Schoeller panels inside each ankle protect against crampon snagging or footwear abrasion. Performance patterning delivers uncompromised dynamic body movement and knee panel darts ensure good leg articulation and do not restrict you when stepping up high.
Further features include full-length YKK AquaGuard Vislon side zips that perform in frozen conditions and internal stretch snow gaiters with gripsand fottwear attachments.
- Main: Gore-Tex Pro (141g/m², 70D)
- Bib pocket: Softshell (195g/m²)
- Fully adjustable braces with attachment points
- YYK AquaGuard zipped fly
- Full-length YKK AquaGuard Vislon side zips
- Hook and loop side waist adjustment
- Internal stretch snow gaiters
- Brushed microfleece inner waistband
- Highly specified seam construction
- Performance pattern cut
- Knee panel darts
- Stretch bib panel
- Full-length interior zip placket
- Stretch rear waist panel
- Front bib pocket
- Thigh pocket with YKK AquaGuard zips
- 2 YKK AquaGuard zipped hand pockets
- Weight: 604g
Berghaus has an amazing ability to tap into that feeling of joy and discovery in the outdoors. That feeling we all love. They've used this as the essence to create high performance gear that they're constantly developing and evolving.
From the first shop in the North East of England, Berghaus has come a long way. Using over 50 years of experience to bring you carefully crafted kit that's tested by athletes and built to last.