Named after Mick Fowler's first ascent on the north-east face of the impressive Hagshu mountain, the Men's Hagshu Jacket is a tough companion that can be trusted for protection in any harsh condition.
Hydroshell Elite Pro fabric throughout the body delivers storm-level waterproof protection and breathability. A more robust Hydroshell Elite Pro fabric over the arms and shoulders, plus around the hem, provides enhanced durability.
The jacket features a fully adjustable helmet-compatible hood for maximum extreme weather protection, venting pockets for adaptable breathability and performance tailoring and construction for flawless finishing and autonomous freedom of movement.
- Main: Hydroshell Elite Pro (153g/m²).
- Arms, shoulders: Hydroshell Elite Pro (177g/m²)
- Fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with wire peak
- YKK AquaGuard Vislon 2-way centre front zip with bonded placket
- 2 large hand pockets with lightweight mesh lining
- Internal zipped stretch mesh pocket
- Discreet arm pocket
- YKK AquaGuard pocket zips
- Easy-grab zip pulls
- Highly specified seam construction
- Adjustable cuffs
- Stitch-free bonded hem shockcord channel
- Weight: 600g
Berghaus has an amazing ability to tap into that feeling of joy and discovery in the outdoors. That feeling we all love. They've used this as the essence to create high performance gear that they're constantly developing and evolving.
From the first shop in the North East of England, Berghaus has come a long way. Using over 50 years of experience to bring you carefully crafted kit that's tested by athletes and built to last.