Named after Mick Fowler's first ascent on the north-east face of the impressive Hagshu mountain, the Men's Hagshu Jacket is a tough companion that can be trusted for protection in any harsh condition.
Hydroshell Elite Pro fabric throughout the body delivers storm-level waterproof protection and breathability. A more robust Hydroshell Elite Pro fabric over the arms and shoulders, plus around the hem, provides enhanced durability.
The jacket features a fully adjustable helmet-compatible hood for maximum extreme weather protection, venting pockets for adaptable breathability and performance tailoring and construction for flawless finishing and autonomous freedom of movement.
- Main: Hydroshell Elite Pro (153g/m²).
- Arms, shoulders: Hydroshell Elite Pro (177g/m²)
- Fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with wire peak
- YKK AquaGuard Vislon 2-way centre front zip with bonded placket
- 2 large hand pockets with lightweight mesh lining
- Internal zipped stretch mesh pocket
- Discreet arm pocket
- YKK AquaGuard pocket zips
- Easy-grab zip pulls
- Highly specified seam construction
- Adjustable cuffs
- Stitch-free bonded hem shockcord channel
- Weight: 600g