Constructed from Hydroshell Elite Pro waterproof fabric, the Men's Hagshu Pants are a tough piece of equipment that can be trusted for protection in the harshest of conditions. Named after Mick Fowler's first ascent on the north-east face of the impressive Hagshu mountain, their robust technical feature set includes adjustable braces to maintain a secure fit, full side zips for a versatile layering solution and Schoeller kick patches on the inside leg for crampon protection. Their performance pattern cut is engineered to deliver uncompromised dynamic body movement.
- Main: Hydroshell Elite Pro (153g/m², 50D)
- Kicker patches: Schoeller Keprotec
- Fully adjustable braces with attachment points
- Double popper waist closure
- YYK AquaGuard zipped front fly
- Full-length YKK AquaGuard Vislon side zips with inner plackets
- Highly specified seam construction
- Performance pattern cut
- Weight: 542g
Berghaus has an amazing ability to tap into that feeling of joy and discovery in the outdoors. That feeling we all love. They've used this as the essence to create high performance gear that they're constantly developing and evolving.
From the first shop in the North East of England, Berghaus has come a long way. Using over 50 years of experience to bring you carefully crafted kit that's tested by athletes and built to last.