The Cornice was first introduced in 1993 and since then it's been a good choice for walkers, come wind, rain or shine. This longer version of the Cornice II is fitted with the same perfomance shell and features as the original.
The protective 2 layer Gore-Tex Performance Shell ensures that the Cornice is completely waterproof, windproof, and extremely breathable, ensuring you stay dry on the inside as well as the outside.
- Weight: 796g
- Main: Adelaide 2 layer Gore-Tex (100% Polyester)
- Lining: Nylon dry mesh and taffeta
- Roll away hood with adjustment
- Two zipped lower patch pockets and a zipped map pocket
- Double storm flap covering centre front zip
- Full waist drawcord adjustment
- Longer length
- Elastication at cuff and adjustable cuff tabs
- Dual drawcord hem adjustment
Berghaus has an amazing ability to tap into that feeling of joy and discovery in the outdoors. That feeling we all love. They've used this as the essence to create high performance gear that they're constantly developing and evolving. From the first shop in the North East of England, Berghaus has come a long way.
Using over 50 years of experience to bring you carefully crafted kit that's tested by athletes and built to last. Smart gear with a host of clever ways to make every step in the outdoors more enjoyable and more fun. Berghaus know what lies between simply enjoying the great outdoors and truly loving it. The evidence is in every great bit of kit they produce.