Ideal for tackling rough terrain, climbing rugged mountains and getting battered by the elements, the Men’s Mera Peak has got everything you need to tackle the worst, and some.
Retaining all the fantastic features of past, the Mera Peak still delivers to all those discerning explorers and adventurers. Constructed using Gore-Tex Performance Shell, it is highly breathable, durable, water and windproof and gives you extreme wet weather protection. Ventilation zips allow you to control body ventilation as and when you please, improving comfort, especially on those longer expeditions or walks. The articulated sleeves give you excellent freedom of movement, a key quality in a mountain jacket, while the uniquely designed hood gives you the benefits of a full hood, with an innovative foldaway system for tucking it away when it's not needed, making this greatly practical too!
- Main body: GORE-TEX Performance Shell plain weave nylon
- Lining: dry mesh and nylon
- Adjustable full foldaway hood
- 4 external pockets; 1 internal pocket
- Armpit zips with water resistant zips
- Articulated sleeves
- Centre front opening with water resistant zip and internal double storm flap
- Water resistant zips on chest pockets
- Adjustable and elasticated hem drawcord
- Moulded cuff tabs with hook and loop adjustment