Body-mapping technology lies at the heart of the construction of the Men's Nunat Reflect Jacket, ensuring the correct balance of warmth is distributed where needed.
Hydrodown, powered by Nikwax, is a PFC-free hydrophobic down that provides water repellency for up to 16 hours and is RDS certified for guaranteed ethical sourcing of down products. In addition to this impressive insulation technology, the jacket uses an offset baffle construction to eliminate cold spots and contains an internal reflect mesh over the core body areas to provide up to ten-percent greater thermal efficiency.
Pertex Quantum is a super-lightweight 15-denier face fabric that is windproof and highly breathable. Performance garment tailoring throughout allows for dynamic body movement while climbing and belaying.
Other features include a climbing-helmet-compatible hood with front face and rear head adjustment. The two-way YKK Vislon centre front zip can be comfortably used with a climbing or rucksack harness, and easy-grab zip pulls are used throughout for use with gloves in cold and windy conditions. Single-hand adjustment hidden in the hand pockets lets you adjust the hem to prevent weather ingress and heat loss.
- Fabric: Pertex Quantum (31g/m²)
- Insulation: Hydrodown powered by Nikwax (90/10, 700 fill, 200g)
- Low-profile, adjustable hood with bound edge
- Down certified from non-force-fed and non-live plucked source by Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Body-mapped stitch-through baffle construction
- Reflect aluminium mesh sewn into core
- Performance tailoring
- YKK Vislon 2-way centre-front zip
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- Zipped internal pocket
- Chin guard
- Easy-grab zip pulls
- Micro POM cord locks
- Low-profile snug cuffs
- Single-hand hem drawcord adjustment through pockets
- Weight: 495g