With warmth-to-weight precision, the Berghaus Men's Ramche 2.0 Jacket delivers lightweight warmth that sets a high standard in mountaineering down jackets. Engineered to deliver precision heat zones through body-mapping technology, every down baffle has been analysed for optimum down fill and performance in conjunction with the body's thermoregulatory framework.
Hydrodown, powered by Nikwax, is a PFC-free hydrophobic down that provides water repellency for up to 16 hours and is RDS certified for guaranteed ethical sourcing of down products. In addition to this impressive insulation technology, the jacket uses an offset baffle construction to eliminate cold spots and contains an internal reflect mesh over the core body areas to provide up to ten-percent greater thermal efficiency.
A seven-denier outer fabric completes the package which is tougher than many equivalent weight fabrics, giving the jacket unrivalled durability against the rock. Performance tailoring allows for dynamic body movement while climbing and belaying.
Other features include a low-profile climbing-helmet-compatible hood with front face and rear head adjustment. The peak of the hood is stiffened with micro wire to keep the elements away from your face and an internal stretch gaiter gives improved fit and prevents cold air entry over the top of your head. The two-way YKK Vislon centre front zip can be comfortably used with a climbing or rucksack harness.
- Fabric: 100% nylon ripstop (22g/m², 7D). Insulation: Hydrodown powered by Nikwax (90/10, 850 fill, 183g)
- Low-profile, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood wire peak and internal stretch gaiter
- YKK Vislon 2-way centre-front zip
- Reflect aluminium mesh sewn into core
- Body-mapped stitch-through side panels
- Performance tailoring
- Offset baffle construction
- Internal sleeping bag neck baffle
- 2 hand pockets
- Zipped internal pocket
- Internal stretch mesh pocket
- Chin guard
- Micro POM cord locks
- Easy-grab zip pulls
- Adjustable cuffs with easy-grab tabs
- Single-hand hem drawcord adjustment
- Weight: 452g