Berghaus' The Frendo Jacket has been inspired by one of the world's steepest ski lines in Chamonix. Made with highly breathable and exceptionally durable three layer GoreTex it offers all the critical features you would need for ski mountaineering in demanding conditions including an adjustable, helmet compatible hood with stiffened peak, underarm venting and a detachable, stretch snow skirt which can be attached to your trousers for excellent protection.
It offers superb weather protection combined with great comfort while pit zips allow extra ventilation if it is needed. Five pockets are able to stash your small essentials and four of these are zipped to ensure your items are kept safe and secure.
- Fabric: Gore-Tex 3L (100% nylon, 108g/m2)
- Fixed, helmet compatible, peaked hood with volume adjuster
- 1 zipped sleeve pocket
- 2 zipped napoleon chest pockets
- 1 internal stretch pocket
- 1 internal zipped pocket
- YKK VT10 AquaGuard, full length, centre front zip
- Underarm venting with YKK AquaGuard zips
- Articulated sleeves
- Bonded cuff tabs with hook and loop adjustment
- Detachable, stretch snow skirt
- Drawcord hem adjustment