The Men's The Frendo Pants are packed with features that are built to perform on all ski mountaineering adventures. With a wider cut and adjustable inner gaiter, the Pants effortlessly works with any ski boot. The ‘zip-to' feature ensures that on the days when you are lucky enough to be skiing powder, it does not make its way into your clothing layers.
- Main: Gore-Tex 3L (100% nylon, 139gsm)
- Reinforcement: Schoeller Keprotec (76% nylon, 14% aramid, 10% PU, 177gsm)
- Zipped hand pocket
- Two zipped bellow thigh pockets
- Zipped fly
- Fixed waistband with and hook and loop adjustment tabs
- Belt loops
- Elasticated braces with hook and loop adjustment tabs
- Two thigh vents
- Hem side zips
- Fixed inner gaiters
- Reinforced fabric kick patches
- Zip-to compatible jacket
- Weight: 703g
Berghaus has an amazing ability to tap into that feeling of joy and discovery in the outdoors. That feeling we all love. They've used this as the essence to create high performance gear that they're constantly developing and evolving.
From the first shop in the North East of England, Berghaus has come a long way. Using over 50 years of experience to bring you carefully crafted kit that's tested by athletes and built to last.