A great entry-level pack for those getting into backpacking adventures, the Trailhead 65 has everything you need to pick up and get out there!
Berghaus were one of the pioneers of adjustable back systems, and it shows here in the ingeniously simple Biofit system: one smooth pull of the adjustment strap is all all it takes to customise the back-length to your size. Once fitted, the load sits comfortably on your hips, with the ergonomically shaped harness providing extra support and stability.
The bag itself is in the classic layout, with a large main compartment and two zipped side pockets. At the bottom, you'll find another compartment which can either be left separate or linked to the main bag using the removable divider. Extra storage is in the zipped lid pocket, and stretch-opening pockets at the base can be used to keep water bottles easily accessible.
Simple, reliable, and the perfect size for multiday camping trips or long-haul travel.
- Fabric: Esdura 600D (100% polyester)
- Biofit adjustable back system
- Ergonomically shaped harness
- Pre-curved padded hipbelt
- Top tension straps with adjustable take-off
- Twin-buckle lid with zipped pocket and lashing points
- Base compartment with removable divider
- Zipped side pockets
- Stretch-bound bottle pockets
- Walking pole attachments
- Hydration compatible
- Capacity: 65L
- Weight: 1,700g