The Berghaus Women's Extrem Micro Jacket is a lightweight jacket that features water-resistant Hydrodown insulation powered by Nikwax. As you're topping out on the Grandes Jorasses and the sun is setting over Mont Blanc, the cool alpine air will make you reach for this bundle of warmth.
The Pertex Quantum CS10 outer fabric is extremely lightweight yet tough enough to stand its ground on any harsh route. On the inside, Berghaus' water-repellent Hydrodown powered by Nikwax provides the excellent warmth that will keep on working wherever you are, even when it's wet. Body-mapping design techniques help regulate your temperature and put warmth where it's really needed, while stitch-through baffles reduce bulk.
Designed specifically with female alpinists in mind, this jacket boasts a flattering silhouette, streamlined design and a mountain full of useful features such as a helmet-compatible hood with wired peak for added protection.
- Fabric: Pertex Quantum (31g/m²). Insulation: Hydrodown powered by Nikwax (90/10, 700 fill, 150g)
- Fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with wire peak and internal stretch gaiter
- Down certified from non-force-fed and non-live plucked source by Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Body-mapped, stitch-through construction
- YKK Vislon 2-way centre-front zip
- Performance tailoring
- 2 hand pockets
- Zipped chest pocket
- Micro POM cord locks
- Easy-grab zip pulls
- Low-profile snug cuffs
- Chin guard
- Single-hand hem drawcord adjustment through pockets
- Weight: 390g
Berghaus has an amazing ability to tap into that feeling of joy and discovery in the outdoors. That feeling we all love. They've used this as the essence to create high performance gear that they're constantly developing and evolving.
From the first shop in the North East of England, Berghaus has come a long way. Using over 50 years of experience to bring you carefully crafted kit that's tested by athletes and built to last.
You may also like...