The Berghaus Women's Glissade Jacket has been the jacket of choice for walkers, come wind, rain or shine. Whether hiking up Catbell Peak or walking along the beaches of Northumberland, the Glissade is a truly tried and tested wet weather jacket.
Working closely with active walkers, Berghaus have ensured that every detail and feature of the Glissade is finessed and considered to deliver the best in fit, form and function.
- Main: Adelaide 2 layer Gore-Tex (100% polyester)
- Lining: 100% polyester mesh with 100% nylon taffeta
- Roll away hood with adjustment
- A zipped map pocket & 2 lower zipped pockets
- Double storm flap covering centre front zip
- Interactive centre front zip
- Full waist drawcord adjustment
- Part elasticated cuffs with adjustable tabs
- Dual drawcord hem adjustment
- Weight: 643g
Berghaus has an amazing ability to tap into that feeling of joy and discovery in the outdoors. That feeling we all love. They've used this as the essence to create high performance gear that they're constantly developing and evolving. From the first shop in the North East of England, Berghaus has come a long way.
Using over 50 years of experience to bring you carefully crafted kit that's tested by athletes and built to last. Smart gear with a host of clever ways to make every step in the outdoors more enjoyable and more fun. Berghaus know what lies between simply enjoying the great outdoors and truly loving it. The evidence is in every great bit of kit they produce.