Pisco Sweet is Berghaus' women’s specific fit approach shoe with a relaxed feel.
It utilises the Cuerra Cuesta technical approach last that maximizes the technical fit of a climbing shoe whilst providing enough room in the joints for all day comfort. The high surface contact Vibram outsole provides the unique properties of Vibram XS grip, the softest stickiest mouldable rubber on earth, giving stability and confi dence on all surfaces, whether trail or street.
- Weight: 686g
- Cuerra Cuesta technical
- Breathable split suede uppers, air meshes with high abrasion climbing rubber toe and mudguard
- Dual density sockliner, PU OrthoLite, moulded EVA heel cup
- Dual density classic cut, buff EVA midsole
- Vibram XS Grip compound outsole
- Modified Limpet Light lace holding system