The Ramche Hyper uses the lightest weight Pertex Quantum GL fabric for great weather protection and breathability. Essential, considered features and pattern cutting complete a highly effective insulated jacket that will soon become the first item you pack for winter climbing trips.
- Fabric: Pertex Quantum GL with a ripstop finish for added durability
- Insulation: 850 fill power goose Hydrodown
- Berghaus' innovative three-zone body mapped insulation
- Quick access to your essentials in two zipped hand-warmer pockets
- Stretch binding at the cuffs and a drawcord at the hem deliver added comfort and adjustability
- Women's specific fit
Berghaus has an amazing ability to tap into that feeling of joy and discovery in the outdoors. That feeling we all love. They've used this as the essence to create high performance gear that they're constantly developing and evolving.
From the first shop in the North East of England, Berghaus has come a long way. Using over 50 years of experience to bring you carefully crafted kit that's tested by athletes and built to last.