The Women's Sumcham Jacket is perfect for classic alpine routes or big days out in the West Highlands of Scotland. Fully waterproof and tough as nails. It is streamlined, clean-cut, yet extremely durable.
Hydroshell Elite Pro waterproof fabric delivers storm-level protective waterproofness and breathability. A heavier fabric is used over the arms, shoulders and around the hem for enhanced durability. The female-specific design provides a flattering silhouette without compromising any of the technical features that you need for a hard day's climbing. Adjustable cuffs with easy-grab tabs can be handled well with gloves. Shaped to provide extra comfort around wrist and prevent weather entry.
The fully adjustable climbing helmet-compatible hood has three adjustment points and a stiffened, bonded and wired peak to provide shelter from the elements.
Centre-front YKK AquaGuard Vislon matte zip with high weather resistance and an easy slide in freezing wet conditions. Two-way function allows access to under layers while wearing a rucksack.
Two large hand pockets that are lined with super-lightweight mesh to allow ventilation.
The feature set includes a helmet-compatible hood with a wired stiffened peak, articulated sleeves for good arm lift and two raised hand pockets, so you'll stay comfortable and protected all day long. A superb versatile jacket that is just as up for it as you are.
- Main: Hydroshell Elite Pro (153g/m²)
- Arms, shoulders: Hydroshell Elite Pro (177g/m²)
- Fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with wire peak
- YKK AquaGuard Vislon 2-way centre-front zip with bonded placket
- 2 hand pockets with lightweight mesh lining
- Discreet arm pocket
- Internal zipped stretch mesh pocket
- YKK AquaGuard pocket zips
- Highly specified seam construction
- Easy-grab zip pulls
- Stitch-free bonded hem shockcord channel
- Adjustable cuffs
- Single-hand hem drawcord adjustment through pockets
- Weight: 540g