When lightweight, durable utility is paramount, the Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Z Walking Pole delivers 100% carbon construction combined with a three–section foldable shaft for quick storage and speed–cone deployment for on–the–move extension.
Whether on a deep–winter mission or high–alpine alpine reconnaissance, the four–season construction and natural cork grip provide robust support.
- Grip: cork with dual–density top
- Shaft: 100% carbon fiber
- Breathable, moisture–wicking strap
- Non–slip EVA foam mini–grip extension
- 3–section foldable shaft with speed–cone deployment
- Flex Tech Tips
- 60mm trekking baskets & compactor powder baskets
- Usable Length: 100cm–130cm
- Collapsed Length: 35cm–45cm
- Weight per pair: 500g
Since 1957, Black Diamond have been making some of the finest climbing equipment, ski gear and mountain accessories in the world.
They started in a backyard with an anvil and a hammer, and have since grown into a global company with offices on three continents. But they are more than just a brand for climbers and skiers. They are a team who are there for all who live their outdoor dreams, stand for the spirit of their sport, and hold their goals close.