A highly versatile, fully adjustable four–season pole built with premium materials and an ergonomically angled grip, the Black Diamond Alpine Ergo Cork Walking Pole is ideal for backpacking trips, winter touring and rugged day hikes.
The Ergo Cork features an angled wicking cork grip for maximised comfort, and also features a durable padded wrist strap and a non–slip EVA extension for quick choke–ups on steep terrain.
One aluminum and two carbon fiber shafts offer quick and secure length changes thanks to dual FlickLock Pro adjustability. Two kinds of baskets and interchangeable Tech Tips allow you to switch between carbide and rubber tips to account for varied trail surfaces.
- Grip: Natural cork
- Mid & lower shaft: 100% carbon fiber
- Upper shaft: 100% aluminium
- 15–degree corrective angle for optimal ergonomic grip position
- Non–slip grip extension
- 360–degree padded webbing strap
- Dual FlickLock Pro adjustability
- Interchangeable carbide tech tips & low–profile trekking baskets
- Length: 77–130 cm
- Collapsed Length: 69cm
- Weight per pair: 561g