The gold standard for camming units, the Camalot's double-axle design allows retraction of larger cam lobes, giving them a much larger expansion range than traditional single-axle units, and makes for excellent passive strength.
A textured trigger and thumb rest improves handling when you're pumped and colour-coded slings ensure easy identification.
- Weight: 136g
- Sling material: Nylon
- Lighter, more flexible than ever
- Textured trigger and thumb rest
- Double-axle design offers widest range for each cam unit
- Big, colour coded slings for easy identification
- C-Loop continuous cable stem design is strong and durable
Since 1957, Black Diamond have been making some of the finest climbing equipment, ski gear and mountain accessories in the world.
They started in a backyard with an anvil and a hammer, and have since grown into a global company with offices on three continents. But they are more than just a brand for climbers and skiers. They are a team who are there for all who live their outdoor dreams, stand for the spirit of their sport, and hold their goals close.
You may also like...