Combining an incredible expansion range with a super-flexible cable stem and a narrow head width, the Camalot X4 is a super-versatile 4-cam unit for everything from big wall missions to hard, modern free climbs.
Featuring the Stacked Axle Technology, the Camalot X4 0.2 uses a unique machined axle and gives a wider expansion range than most other small units on the market. The X4's embedded cam springs allow for an ultra-narrow head width that fits in those tight spots that other cams won't. Thanks to super-durable aluminum protection beads, the cable will withstand repeated abrasion without compromising flexibility. There is also a hot-forged trigger bar and symmetric swage to improve handling and eliminate buckling for when you are pumped out of your mind and ten feet out from your last piece.
- Size: 0.2
- Stacked Axle Technology provides a huge expansion range
- Narrow head width fits in more places
- Aluminum armor beads protect cable stem without compromising flexibility
- Symmetric swage and hot-forged trigger bar eliminate buckling and provide ergonomic handling
- Lightweight yet durable
- Coloured Dyneema sling for easy identification and differentiation from other Camalots
- Head range: 9.9-16.5mm
- Strength: 6kN
- Weight: 54g