Inspired by life at the crag and built for life on the move, the Black Diamond Creek Transit 22 Pack is a modern commuter-style pack that provides sleek and functional storage for your daily gear.
Built with a durable, waterproof shell fabric that offers the rugged toughness of our haulbags, the Creek Transit sports a zippered top lid with internal pocket storage, as well as an exterior-access laptop sleeve that secures a 13-inch computer.
Padded shoulder straps and backpanel offer a comfortable carry whether you’re on two feet or two wheels, and haul-loop handles on the top are easy to grab.
- 800D Nylon
- 1260D Ballistic Nylon
- Volume: 22L
- Durable, waterproof shell fabric inspired by our haul bags
- Zippered top lid with internal zippered organizer pocket
- Haul loop handles on the top and front
- Exterior-access padded compartment holds a 13” laptop
- Padded shoulder straps and backpanel with removable webbing hipbelt
- Reflective black webbing on front for added visibility
- Haulbag-style bottom sits flat for east loading
- Average Stock Weight: 650g
Since 1957, Black Diamond have been making some of the finest climbing equipment, ski gear and mountain accessories in the world.
They started in a backyard with an anvil and a hammer, and have since grown into a global company with offices on three continents. But they are more than just a brand for climbers and skiers. They are a team who are there for all who live their outdoor dreams, stand for the spirit of their sport, and hold their goals close.
You may also like...