Inspired by life at the crag and built for life on the move, the Black Diamond Creek Transit 22 Pack is a modern commuter-style pack that provides sleek and functional storage for your daily gear.
Built with a durable, waterproof shell fabric that offers the rugged toughness of our haulbags, the Creek Transit sports a zippered top lid with internal pocket storage, as well as an exterior-access laptop sleeve that secures a 13-inch computer.
Padded shoulder straps and backpanel offer a comfortable carry whether you’re on two feet or two wheels, and haul-loop handles on the top are easy to grab.
- 800D Nylon
- 1260D Ballistic Nylon
- Volume: 22L
- Durable, waterproof shell fabric inspired by our haul bags
- Zippered top lid with internal zippered organizer pocket
- Haul loop handles on the top and front
- Exterior-access padded compartment holds a 13” laptop
- Padded shoulder straps and backpanel with removable webbing hipbelt
- Reflective black webbing on front for added visibility
- Haulbag-style bottom sits flat for east loading
- Average Stock Weight: 650g
Black Diamond is a company made up of climbers and skiers, they share the same experience as you do on the mountain, battling rock, ice and snow. That same experience is what drives Black Diamond to make the best equipment and apparel possible. They are the greatest dreamers about what could be, and the harshest of critics about what exists.
As a result of dedication, desire and diligence, Black Diamonds innovative gear designs have set the standard in numerous areas. Whether it is the revolutionary Camalot camming device or their highly acclaimed rucksacks, the Black Diamond product is among the most trusted in the adventure market and perform when it really matters.