Extremely compact and powerful, the Black Diamond Ion headlamp packs 80 lumens of power into a tiny package for just-in-case lighting and ultralight missions. The touch-control housing lets you switch from full power to dimmed, strobe or red night vision lighting at the swipe of a finger.
- One DoublePower LED and one SinglePower red LED emit up to 80 lumens on max setting
- Modern touch-control housing
- AAA lithium, standard alkaline or rechargeable batteries (comes with lithiums for lightweight cold-weather performance)
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night vision and lock mode
- IPX 8 Rating
- Lumens: 80
- Weight With Batteries: 48g (1.7 oz)
- Max Distances: 38m (125 ft)
- Max Burn Time: 200 H
- IPX Rating: 8
- LED Type: 1 DoublePower
- Batteries: 2 AAA lithium (included)
Since 1957, Black Diamond have been making some of the finest climbing equipment, ski gear and mountain accessories in the world.
They started in a backyard with an anvil and a hammer, and have since grown into a global company with offices on three continents. But they are more than just a brand for climbers and skiers. They are a team who are there for all who live their outdoor dreams, stand for the spirit of their sport, and hold their goals close.
You may also like...