- Moderate, slightly down-turned last for technical climbing on vertical to gently-overhanging terrain
- 4.3mm rubber is purpose-built for edging and molded for consistency and performance
- Engineered Knit Technology tongue provides exceptional breathability and comfort
- Fine, durable leather upper
- High friction rubber is printed on the shoe to minimize bulk and maximize dexterity and grip for toe hooking
- Velcro straps for fit adjustability
- Medial and Lateral stabilizer rands increase precision
Black Diamond is a company made up of climbers and skiers, they share the same experience as you do on the mountain, battling rock, ice and snow. That same experience is what drives Black Diamond to make the best equipment and apparel possible. They are the greatest dreamers about what could be, and the harshest of critics about what exists.
As a result of dedication, desire and diligence, Black Diamonds innovative gear designs have set the standard in numerous areas. Whether it is the revolutionary Camalot camming device or their highly acclaimed rucksacks, the Black Diamond product is among the most trusted in the adventure market and perform when it really matters.