- Moderate, slightly down-turned last for technical climbing on vertical to gently-overhanging terrain
- 4.3mm rubber is purpose-built for edging and molded for consistency and performance
- Engineered Knit Technology tongue provides exceptional breathability and comfort
- Fine, durable leather upper
- High friction rubber is printed on the shoe to minimize bulk and maximize dexterity and grip for toe hooking
- Velcro straps for fit adjustability
- Medial and Lateral stabilizer rands increase precision
Since 1957, Black Diamond have been making some of the finest climbing equipment, ski gear and mountain accessories in the world.
They started in a backyard with an anvil and a hammer, and have since grown into a global company with offices on three continents. But they are more than just a brand for climbers and skiers. They are a team who are there for all who live their outdoor dreams, stand for the spirit of their sport, and hold their goals close.