This versatile, entry level Momentum DS Harness from Black Diamond will appeal to anyone starting out indoors, training and moderate alpine ascents. With maximum adjustability and surprising breathability, this great all-rounder offers uncompromising security, comfort and durability with plenty of essential features.
- Dual sided Speed Adjust buckles on waistbelt and leg loops
- Padded Bullhorn shaped waistbelt with Dual Core Construction
- Supportive EVA foam with OpenAir breathable construction
- 4 pressure molded gear loops
- Adjustable releasable elastic rear risers
- 12kN rated haul loop
- Abrasion resistant nylon shell with lower edge binding
Black Diamond is a company made up of climbers and skiers, they share the same experience as you do on the mountain, battling rock, ice and snow. That same experience is what drives Black Diamond to make the best equipment and apparel possible. They are the greatest dreamers about what could be, and the harshest of critics about what exists.
As a result of dedication, desire and diligence, Black Diamonds innovative gear designs have set the standard in numerous areas. Whether it is the revolutionary Camalot camming device or their highly acclaimed rucksacks, the Black Diamond product is among the most trusted in the adventure market and perform when it really matters.