- S/M: 38L
- M/L: 40L
- Material: Ripstop main 210D, abrasion 420D
- Thermoformed backpanel
- Top-loading with removable lid
- Drawcord skirt closure
- Tuck-away rope strap
- Micro PickPockets for ice tools
- Removable 20 mm crampon straps
- Hydration compatible
- Strippable design:
- Removable hipbelt with fixed webbing belt
- Removable framesheet that doubles as a bivy pad
- Weight: 1.21kg
Since 1957, Black Diamond have been making some of the finest climbing equipment, ski gear and mountain accessories in the world.
They started in a backyard with an anvil and a hammer, and have since grown into a global company with offices on three continents. But they are more than just a brand for climbers and skiers. They are a team who are there for all who live their outdoor dreams, stand for the spirit of their sport, and hold their goals close.