For midweek dawn patrols, all-night approaches, or just big climbing objectives that push beyond daylight, the Black Diamond Spot 325 Headtorch has 325 lumens of power, now housed in a smaller, more efficient design. With a new, compact body, the Spot 325 has been redesigned with a lower profile for better balance and is more ergonomic for added comfort. Black Diamond have also updated the user interface by adding a second switch for easy lens mode selection. In addition, the updated optical efficiency not only provides brighter light with more peak intensity, but also saves battery life that you can now easily track with a six-setting, three-LED battery meter.
The Spot 325 also offers peripheral lighting for close-range activities like sorting gear, cooking, or reading in camp and it sports an IPX8 waterproof housing. The Brightness Memory feature allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to a default setting. Plus, the Spot 325’s PowerTap Technology makes for instant brightness adjustment settings.
- Full strength, proximity, distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night-vision & lock mode
- One TriplePower LED & 1 DoublePower LED
- Combine to emit up to 325 lumens
- One DoublePower Red LED for night vision
- Sleek, low-profile design uses three included AAA batteries
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on & off
- Three-level power meter shows remaining battery
- IPX8: Waterproof-Tested to operate up to 1.1 meters underwater for 30 minutes
Black Diamond is a company made up of climbers and skiers, they share the same experience as you do on the mountain, battling rock, ice and snow. That same experience is what drives Black Diamond to make the best equipment and apparel possible. They are the greatest dreamers about what could be, and the harshest of critics about what exists.
As a result of dedication, desire and diligence, Black Diamonds innovative gear designs have set the standard in numerous areas. Whether it is the revolutionary Camalot camming device or their highly acclaimed rucksacks, the Black Diamond product is among the most trusted in the adventure market and perform when it really matters.