Unlucky for some? Nope! The 13 is Brooks' best Adrenaline GTS yet.
In this supportive shoe, Brooks have paid special attention to the underfoot flex by adding Omega Flex Grooves and continuing Omni Grooves in the forefoot, allowing the outsole to bend and shape naturally. Continuing with the tradition of tailored fit, stretch eyelets lock into the medial side to capture the foot better, and technologies like Flextra and anatomical Brooks DNA deliver customized stability and cushioning.
No luck here, just purely good design.
- Weight: 640g
- Gait : Moderate Over-Pronation
- Element breathable microfibre upper
- Caterpillar Crash-Pad segmented construction
- Flextra forefoot flex grooves
- HPR abrasion resistant outsole
- Omega Flex Groove allows flexibility in motion & stability when static
- PodTech midsole and outsole components for efficient, balanced foot position
- BioMoGo extra-durable, biodegradable midsole
- DNA shock absorbing technology
- DRB Accel thermoplastic device provides torsional support to the midfoot
- PDRB dual density posting for smooth, progressive pronation control