The anniversary edition of a neutral-gait Brooks classic, the Glycerin 10 looks absolutely fantastic and even manages to top its forerunners.
The name printed along the side is eye-catching. But the Glycerin 10 is not only a looker. This shoe is in demand with beginners and hardcore runners alike. Medium heavy to heavy runners can rely on its features when they are training. The adaptive cushioning system as well as three different midsole densities promote an even more individual performance. Your brief training run may end up being a little longer – not a problem with the Glycerin though.
- Weight: 662g
- Gait : Neutral
- Element breathable microfibre upper
- Caterpillar Crash-Pad segmented construction
- HPR abrasion resistant outsole
- Omega Flex Groove allows flexibility in motion & stability when static
- PodTech midsole and outsole components for efficient, balanced foot position
- BioMoGo extra-durable, biodegradable midsole
- DNA shock absorbing technology
- DRB Accel thermoplastic device provides torsional support to the midfoot
- TDM midsole system tunes density according to runner's weight