The Brooks Ghost 5: countless neutral runners love this shoe, whether they are beginners or hardcore runners. They count on it in their training. Medium heavy runners wear it for short blasts as well as for long distances.
Their needs are met thanks to Brooks DNA shock absorption technology: essentially an extremely viscous liquid which behaves like millions of tiny springs and is sited where maximum pressure occurs in the sole of the shoe. Easing out the heel-to-toe transition, the "Caterpillar Crash Pad" element of the midsole is segmented to support each phase of your stride, and the BioMoGo midsole strutcture is not only fully biodegradable, it keeps going for miles after EVA midoles have given up the ghost.
Don't give up the Ghost: take it out on the road or on the trail, it will convince you.
- Weight: 550g
- Gait : Neutral
- Element breathable microfibre upper
- Caterpillar Crash-Pad segmented construction
- HPR abrasion resistant outsole
- Omega Flex Groove allows flexibility in motion & stability when static
- PodTech midsole and outsole components for efficient, balanced foot position
- BioMoGo extra-durable, biodegradable midsole
- DNA shock absorbing technology
- DRB Accel thermoplastic device provides torsional support to the midfoot