A middle child to Neutral and Support, the Brooks Ravenna 4 is leading the charge for in-between feet.
As well as sleek design lines that just can't help looking fast and nimble, the Ravenna 4 has the performance to match. As well as the levels of cushioning and flex that you'd naturally expect, Brooks have also homed in on midfoot capture, and engineered a saddle that envelopes the foot with an adjustable band.
Not too neutral and not too supportive, the Ravenna 4 is juuust right!
- Weight: 590g
- Gait : Mild Over-Pronation
- Element breathable microfibre upper
- Caterpillar Crash-Pad segmented construction
- Flextra forefoot flex grooves tailored to gender and size for optimum flexibility
- HPR abrasion resistant outsole
- Omega Flex Groove allows flexibility in motion & stability when static
- PodTech midsole and outsole components for efficient, balanced foot position
- BioMoGo extra-durable, biodegradable midsole
- DRB high density posting for pronation control
- DNA shock absorbing technology
- DRB Accel thermoplastic device provides torsional support to the midfoot