- Made from 100% polyester microfibre and Polartec Classic fleece,
- Weighs 56g/2oz and measures 24.5cm x 52cm/9.6inches x 20.5inches
- One size fits most adults
- Machine washable, non iron and will not lose its elasticity or fade.
- Treated with Polygiene (microfibre section only) your BUFF will remain fresh as the silver ions prevent the build up of bacteria in the fabric
- Certified to meet Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Thermal Comfort – Cold
The original Buff was designed in 1991, when motorcycle enthusiast and textile expert Juan Rojas came up with a simple seamless microfiber garment that could be worn at least twelve different ways in both warm and cold conditions.
From trial runners to Olympians, divers to motorcyclists, the original Buff is worn all over the world by countless athletes. It’s an insulating face mask on the ski slopes, a sweat band on the trails, a neck protector in the heat or a scarf in the cold. When you’re riding or skiing it can go under your helmet, in dusty conditions it will protect your face, or, if you just need a headband- the Buff is your best friend.
You may also like...