- Soft brushed, short and double layer neckwarmer made of 100% pure Merino wool.
- 28cm long x 23.5cm wide and weighing 72g
- Wool weight: 600gr/m2 (300gr/m2 each layer)
- Available in one size, to fit most adults.
- Hand washable at 30 degrees and non iron
- Certified to meet Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Thermal Comfort – Cold
The original Buff was designed in 1991, when motorcycle enthusiast and textile expert Juan Rojas came up with a simple seamless microfiber garment that could be worn at least twelve different ways in both warm and cold conditions.
From trial runners to Olympians, divers to motorcyclists, the original Buff is worn all over the world by countless athletes. It’s an insulating face mask on the ski slopes, a sweat band on the trails, a neck protector in the heat or a scarf in the cold. When you’re riding or skiing it can go under your helmet, in dusty conditions it will protect your face, or, if you just need a headband- the Buff is your best friend.