ORIGINAL BUFF is a multifunctional tubular accessory ideal for many activities. Designed to keep you warm in the cold, Original BUFF will also wick moisture (sweat) away from your skin to keep you cool when it is hot. The lightweight, breathable, microfibre fabric is extremely comfortable to wear.
ORIGINAL BUFF can be worn as a neckerchief, headband, wristband, mask, hair-band, balaclava, scarf, headband, scrunchie, saharaine, pirate cap, beanie and bandana.
- Made with 100% Polyester Microfibre
- Weights: 35g/1.2 oz and measures 52cm x 24.5cm /20.5inches x 9.6inches
- Sizing: fits most adults, but if you require something smaller, try Womens Slim Fit, Junior/Child (4–12 yrs) Baby (3 yrs and under).
- There are no irritating seams or hems
- Is machine washable and non iron.
- Treated with Polygiene your BUFF headwear will remain fresh as the silver ions prevent the build up of bacteria in the fabric
- Certified to meet Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Thermal Comfort – Warm
The original Buff was designed in 1991, when motorcycle enthusiast and textile expert Juan Rojas came up with a simple seamless microfiber garment that could be worn at least twelve different ways in both warm and cold conditions.
From trial runners to Olympians, divers to motorcyclists, the original Buff is worn all over the world by countless athletes. It’s an insulating face mask on the ski slopes, a sweat band on the trails, a neck protector in the heat or a scarf in the cold. When you’re riding or skiing it can go under your helmet, in dusty conditions it will protect your face, or, if you just need a headband- the Buff is your best friend.
You may also like...