- Made with 100% Coolmax Extreme
- Weighs 16g.
- Designed to fit heads with a circumference of 53-62cm/20.8inches – 24.4inches and is 9cm deep and 25cm wide.
- Some designs have reflective stripes added to the fabric which glow white when illuminated by a light source.
- machine washable and non iron.
- BUFF headwear will not lose its elasticity
- Colour fast and will not fade.
- Treated with Polygiene your BUFF headwear will remain fresh
- Certified to meet Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Thermal Comfort – Cool
The original Buff was designed in 1991, when motorcycle enthusiast and textile expert Juan Rojas came up with a simple seamless microfiber garment that could be worn at least twelve different ways in both warm and cold conditions.
From trial runners to Olympians, divers to motorcyclists, the original Buff is worn all over the world by countless athletes. It’s an insulating face mask on the ski slopes, a sweat band on the trails, a neck protector in the heat or a scarf in the cold. When you’re riding or skiing it can go under your helmet, in dusty conditions it will protect your face, or, if you just need a headband- the Buff is your best friend.
You may also like...