The Trucker Cap from the BUFF 2018 Spring-Summer Collection. Boost your summer look with a fresh and cool authentic Trucker cap. Look good and be seen with a cap style born in the 80s and back to stay. Pump your look and write your own history with BUFF Trucker Collection. Designed in Barcelona by the BUFF Design Team.
- Front panel: 97% Polyester 3% Elastane
- Back panels: 100% Polyester
- Five panels visor and undervisor: 100% Cotton
- Six panels visor and undervisor: 97% Polyester 3% Elastane
- Inner sweatband: 100% Polyester
- Season:All Year-round
- Weather:Mild-Warm (10 ºC to 30 ºC)
- Care instructions:Do not machine wash
- Measures (Height x Width):19.5x28.5
- Weight (grams):83.79
The original Buff was designed in 1991, when motorcycle enthusiast and textile expert Juan Rojas came up with a simple seamless microfiber garment that could be worn at least twelve different ways in both warm and cold conditions.
From trial runners to Olympians, divers to motorcyclists, the original Buff is worn all over the world by countless athletes. It’s an insulating face mask on the ski slopes, a sweat band on the trails, a neck protector in the heat or a scarf in the cold. When you’re riding or skiing it can go under your helmet, in dusty conditions it will protect your face, or, if you just need a headband- the Buff is your best friend.
You may also like...