This jacket was designed for Scottish winter conditions and is used by the military, Police, Mountain Rescue Teams and outdoor professionals.
This is the jacket for standing about in howling whiteouts, for high level winter walking, walking the dog, bird watching or fishing. It has been tested for over 30 years in the most hostile conditions...and it's still going!
- Weight: 803g
- Shell: Pertex Classic (100% nylon)
- Lining: AquaTherm pile (100% polyester)
- Longer length to allow rain run off
- Two way double zipped storm baffle
- Two storm baffled, pile lined, zipped outer pockets
- Two zipped inner pockets
- Touch-and-close cuff adjustment tabs
- Touch-and-close attachment on collar for hood (available separately)
- Elasticated waist and hem adjusters