- Gear: 46L
- Hydration: 3L (100fl oz)
- Hydration type: Mil Spec Antidote Long
- Low-profile composite MOLLE panel on front for secure attachment of accessory pouches
- 4 zips on main compartment
- Full clamshell opening
- ASIPS Radio attachment points hold comms securely with dual antenna ports
- Glasses, goggles & NVG pocket with external access
- Multiple drink tube exit ports—for routing drink tube over the shoulder or under an arm
- Lightweight shoulder harness & back panel provide better load distribution & comfort while carrying a heavy load
- BPA/BPS/BPF Free
- Dimensions: 53 x 51 x 36 cm
- Weight: 2.4 kg
CamelBak emerged out of the simple desire to find a hands-free solution to hydrating on the go.
Originally made from an IV bag and a sports sock, the first CamelBak was developed by cycling enthusiast Michael Eidson during a gruelling 100 mile race through the Texan summer. From that moment of innovation, CamelBak was born, and since then has grown into a range of water bottles, hydration packs, reservoirs and accessories; helping you to stay effectively hydrated and safe when working hard.
You may also like...