The Classic Hydration Pack from CamelBak is the quintessential bike hydration pack, now updated with a Crux™ reservoir for a faster flow of water, up to 20% more water per sip. This pack is centred on convenience. An external reservoir fill lets you refill your reservoir without removing it from the pack, an ergonomic handle makes refilling easier and an on/off lever makes it easy to prevent leaks. A breathable air mesh back panel makes for a lightweight, comfortable fit as well as a lightweight mesh harness for added ventilation.
- Pack only weight: 170g / 0 lb 5 oz
- Torso fit range: 38-53cm / 15–21 in
- Fabric: 200D Polyester plain weave
- Delivers 20% more water per sip
- Ergonomic handle for easier refilling
- On/off lever to prevent leaks
- Reflective accents for visibility
- Secure zippered pocket for essentials
CamelBak emerged out of the simple desire to find a hands-free solution to hydrating on the go.
Originally made from an IV bag and a sports sock, the first CamelBak was developed by cycling enthusiast Michael Eidson during a gruelling 100 mile race through the Texan summer. From that moment of innovation, CamelBak was born, and since then has grown into a range of water bottles, hydration packs, reservoirs and accessories; helping you to stay effectively hydrated and safe when working hard.