- Gear: 20L
- Hydration: 3L
- Hydration type: Mil Spec Antidote Long
- 10 mm EVA foam shoulder harness
- Two full-length compartments
- Extended Composite MOLLE on front for secure attachment of pouches & gear
- Independent Suspension harness
- Air Director Back Panel
- Lower drink tube exit ports for routing tube under arm
- Noiseless zip pulls throughout
- External quick stash pocket
- BPA/BPS/BPF Free
- Dimensions: 48 x 27 x 26 cm
- Weight: 1.15kg
CamelBak emerged out of the simple desire to find a hands-free solution to hydrating on the go.
Originally made from an IV bag and a sports sock, the first CamelBak was developed by cycling enthusiast Michael Eidson during a gruelling 100 mile race through the Texan summer. From that moment of innovation, CamelBak was born, and since then has grown into a range of water bottles, hydration packs, reservoirs and accessories; helping you to stay effectively hydrated and safe when working hard.