- Gear: 37L
- Hydration: 3L
- Hydration type: Mil Spec Antidote Long
- BPA/BPS/BPF Free
- 10 mm EVA foam shoulder harness
- Low-profile composite MOLLE panel on front for secure attachment of accessory pouches
- Side-release buckles for quick release from shoulder harness
- Compression straps & waist belt
- Zipped back panel
- Air Director Back Panel
- Glasses, goggles & NVG pocket
- Multiple drinks tube exit ports
- MOLLE attachment system integrated to bottom of boot
- Dimensions: 51 x 36 x 35 cm
- Weight: 1.8kg
CamelBak emerged out of the simple desire to find a hands-free solution to hydrating on the go.
Originally made from an IV bag and a sports sock, the first CamelBak was developed by cycling enthusiast Michael Eidson during a gruelling 100 mile race through the Texan summer. From that moment of innovation, CamelBak was born, and since then has grown into a range of water bottles, hydration packs, reservoirs and accessories; helping you to stay effectively hydrated and safe when working hard.
You may also like...