Constructed of 500 denier Cordura material which is robust and yet much lighter than the previously used 1000 denier material, the reinforced webbing ensures that there is no compromise on durability.
Another improvement can be found in the updated Air Director Back Panel which provides excellent load distribution and ventilation for added comfort in the field.
The pack includes a CamelBak 3L OMEGA Reservoir. This is a durable bladder with wide mouth opening and Hydroguard technology to aid the supply of clean safe drinking water in the toughest of operational situations.
- Manufactured in Genuine Multicam Cordura Fabric
- Molle Loops which are compatible with a wide variety of Molle Pouches
- Tough, durable, abrasion-resistant lightweight 500D Cordura fabric
- Air Director back panel for load distribution and ventilation
- Panel webbing on the front and sides for attaching additional gear
- Integrated velcro panels
- Constructed from low IRR materials to provide optimum infrared reflectivity levels necessary for avoiding detection
- Complete with the CamelBak 3L OMEGA Reservoir
- Dimensions: 49.5cm x 34.3cm x 31.7cm
- Storage Volume: 36L
- Reservoir Volume: 3L
- Weight with empty reservoir: 1.6kg
- Weight with full reservoir: 4.5kg
CamelBak emerged out of the simple desire to find a hands-free solution to hydrating on the go.
Originally made from an IV bag and a sports sock, the first CamelBak was developed by cycling enthusiast Michael Eidson during a gruelling 100 mile race through the Texan summer. From that moment of innovation, CamelBak was born, and since then has grown into a range of water bottles, hydration packs, reservoirs and accessories; helping you to stay effectively hydrated and safe when working hard.