- Capacity: 710ml
- Self-sealing Jet Valve
- 100% BRP and BPS free
- TruTaste with HydroGuard to ensure it doesn't retain flavours
- Removable nozzle for easy cleaning
- Positive lockout for leakproof transport
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill and clean
- Dishwasher safe (top rack, standard setting)
CamelBak emerged out of the simple desire to find a hands-free solution to hydrating on the go.
Originally made from an IV bag and a sports sock, the first CamelBak was developed by cycling enthusiast Michael Eidson during a gruelling 100 mile race through the Texan summer. From that moment of innovation, CamelBak was born, and since then has grown into a range of water bottles, hydration packs, reservoirs and accessories; helping you to stay effectively hydrated and safe when working hard.
You may also like...