To create the versatile and adventure-ready Women’s Perfetto RoS Long Sleeve Jacket, Castelli upgraded their renowned Perfetto jacket with more proctective capabilities. As a part of the the Rain or Shine (RoS) family, this do-it-all jacket can protect you from the wind and the rain while still offering unbeatable dry-weather comfort.
Knowing what to expect from the weather on a winter ride is no longer a problem thanks to the development of Gore-Tex Infinium fabrics that are is ideally suited to winter training. A body-mapped dual fabric construction ensures maximum water resistance on areas where it’s needed and lightweight, breathability for much needed ventilation. Warm brushed fabric on the front, taped shoulder seams and a dropped tail all work together to keep you dry while the water-repellent, stretch fabric on the rear helps to prevent internal moisture build-up. Other helpful innovations include a unique two-panel pocket design and a Gore fabric covered, premium-grade YKK zipper.
The lack of internal insulation in the jacket material lends it a highly useful versatility. If you’re riding in moderate conditions, simply wear the Perfetto over a base layer, or for more cool climes wear over a thermal jersey. Heat regulation can be fine-tuned with the zipped ventilation opening on the sides. No matter where your winter ride takes you or what weather you get caught in, the Perfetto RoS Long Sleeve Jacket is a must-have staple.
- New Gore-Tex Infinium fabrics for high-grade water protection
- Gore-Tex Infinium 205 brushed water-resistant fabric on front-facing surfaces
- Gore-Tex Infinium 203 stretch fabric on rear-facing surfaces
- Taped shoulder seams and covered YKK Vislon zipper for additional rain protection
- Two rear pockets with integrated pump sleeve for easy access whilst wearing gloves
- Women's tailored fit
- Dropped-tail for protection from wheel spray
- Optimised for 4°C – 14°C