The AMP 500 Front Light and Rapid Mini Rear Light from CatEye are an affordable pair of lights that are offer top value for money in two compact packages.
In the front, the rechargeable AMP 500 is renowned for its excellent side visibility and secure, adjustable FlexTight bracket. Features such as a low battery indicator and the light’s wide beam with OptiCube lens technology make it ideal for commuting while an improved release button make it easy to remove the light unit from the bracket.
For rear safety, the Rapid Mini weighs in at only 22 grams but still features all the essentials such as 3 SMD LEDs and a 25 lumen maximum. A USB rechargeable lithium-ion battery is quick charging and long-lasting, especially in flashing mode, so you won't run out of battery mid-commute. This pair of light is ideal for the minimalist rider looking for a compact do-it-all set.
- 500 Lumen maximum output
- Opticube lens technology for supreme light distribution
- Robust matt polycarbonate body with enhanced scratch resistance
- FlexTight bracket – suitable for bars up to 35mm diameter and selected aero bars
- 2.5x greater Lumen output on Low mode compared to Volt 500XC, for increased versatility
- 220% larger side lens for a significantly wider beam and enhanced side visibility
- Power button illumination and red indicator @ 20% battery capacity
- Redesigned underside connection for easier removal from the FlexTight bracket
- Double click to High mode, Single click returns to previous mode
- Light Mode Memory
- Recharge time: 4hrs ( 1A ) – 8hrs ( 0.5A )
- Battery: Li-Ion 3.6v 2200mAh
- Waterproof rating: IPX4
- Weight: 95g
- 3 x red SMD LEDs – 25 Lm maximum output
- Supersonically welded for superior weather resistance
- Mounting bracket: 21.5-32mm
- Low power battery indicator
- Battery Auto-Save – converts to flashing mode so you’re never left in the dark
- Light Mode Memory
- Recharge time: 2 hrsRAPID MINI 25