The Boys Lucanus Jacket from Chris Packham is a fully waterproof jacket inspired by nature so your little adventurer can enjoy nature to the fullest. With an exclusive print on the outside that from a distance looks like traditional camo print but when examined in closer detail it is actually a vibrant detailed print full of different animals, insects and trees and with a footprint pattern on the inner lining, you can use it for examining tracks on the ground that you find.
Made from a hardwearing canvas material with reinforced areas, it is designed to be crawled in through bushes and trees, wherever your adventure takes you. With plenty of storage options for all the wonderful treasures they find while out and about, there is also a removable botanists bag for storing things in, magnifying glass for examining your findings and field guide so they know what they are looking at. You'll be amazed at what you can see when you just stop and look.
- Fabric: TecWeave canvas 265 (70/10 DWR finish)
- Exclusive camouflage print
- Exclusive footprints liner for identifying British mammals & birds
- Waterproof & breathable
- Fully taped seams
- Stiffened peaked hood with back tab volume adjuster
- Reinforced hood, shoulders & sleeves
- Articulated sleeves
- Press stud closures
- 2 storage pockets with hook attachment points
- 2 fleece lined hand warmer pockets
- 1 sleeve pocket with hook attachment point
- 1 inner phone pocket
- Removable fully taped botanists bag
- Field guide to British mammals, birds, insects & butterflies
- Magnifying glass included
- Weight: 620g
You may also like...