Keep baby warm and dry in the wind and waterproof Columbia Baby Cute Factor Bunting Snow Suit. The attached adjustable storm hood keeps ears snug while elastic at the waist and cuffs keep the warmth in. An interior Sherpa fleece liner means that the snowsuit offers cosy insulation.
- Main: Legacy Dobby (72% nylon, 28% polyester)
- Panels: Hydra Cloth 3000 (100% polyester)
- Lining: 100% polyester sherpa fleece
- Lining: 100% nylon taffeta
- Insulation: Microtemp XF II (100% polyester, 80g/m²)
- Waterproof fabric overlay
- Attached, adjustable storm hood
- Attached, insulated booties
- Sherpa lined hood
- Partial elastic at waist
- Elastic cuffs
- Gusset detail
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.
Our Tested Tough stamp is Columbia’s promise to you that we’ve done our job. We’ve tested our products high atop cascade peaks, on the crashing waves and soaking rain of the Oregon coast, and in some of the most challenging conditions around the world. All to ensure that when people wear Columbia, they’ll be able to stay Outdoors longer. And have fun while they do it.