Key technology and cool prints define this alpine winter jacket for the next generation of mountain lovers. The Boy's Evo Fly Jacket from Columbia utilises synthetic insulation and body-heat-trapping thermal reflective technology deliver long lasting warmth, waterproof breathability keeps them dry and comfortable, and special OutGrown cuffs extend to accommodate for growth over multiple seasons.
- Main: Omni-Tech (100% nylon Full Dull dobby)
- Lining: Omni-Heat (100% polyester Thermal Reflective Microtex)
- Insulation: Microtemp (100% polyester, 100g)
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective
- Omni-Tech waterproof and breathable membrane
- Microfleece lined hood and spinal column
- Removable hood
- OutGrown grow system allows you to extend the jacket cuffs to accommodate for growth over multiple seasons
- Adjustable, snap-back powder skirt
- Zipped arm pocket for small items
- Zipped hand pockets and media pocket
- Goggle pocket
- Comfort cuffs
- Reflective detail
- Adjustable cuff tabs
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.
Our Tested Tough stamp is Columbia’s promise to you that we’ve done our job. We’ve tested our products high atop cascade peaks, on the crashing waves and soaking rain of the Oregon coast, and in some of the most challenging conditions around the world. All to ensure that when people wear Columbia, they’ll be able to stay Outdoors longer. And have fun while they do it.
You may also like...