Key technology and cool prints define this alpine winter jacket for the next generation of mountain lovers. The Boy's Evo Fly Jacket from Columbia utilises synthetic insulation and body-heat-trapping thermal reflective technology deliver long lasting warmth, waterproof breathability keeps them dry and comfortable, and special OutGrown cuffs extend to accommodate for growth over multiple seasons.
- Main: Omni-Tech (100% nylon Full Dull dobby)
- Lining: Omni-Heat (100% polyester Thermal Reflective Microtex)
- Insulation: Microtemp (100% polyester, 100g)
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective
- Omni-Tech waterproof and breathable membrane
- Microfleece lined hood and spinal column
- Removable hood
- OutGrown grow system allows you to extend the jacket cuffs to accommodate for growth over multiple seasons
- Adjustable, snap-back powder skirt
- Zipped arm pocket for small items
- Zipped hand pockets and media pocket
- Goggle pocket
- Comfort cuffs
- Reflective detail
- Adjustable cuff tabs
Columbia Sportswear is working in partnership with the UK’s National Park staff to help them protect our precious landscapes for generations to come. First up and last home, UK National Park Rangers are working with Columbia to develop the best product to keep warm, dry, cool and protected in UK conditions. To find out more visit:
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.
You may also like...