Designed for the serious snow enthusiast, the Boy's Space Heater Jacket from Columbia is a technical, water-repellent down jacket which packs tons of lightweight warmth for the extreme cold. Inside, 550-fill power duck down provides a toasty environment while the thermal reflective lining takes it a step further by trapping and reflecting body heat. Made with the mountain in mind, it is fully-equipped with everything a boy could need to stay comfortable and protected on the slopes; removable hood, snap-back powder skirt, goggle pocket and adjustable sleeve cuffs to seal the wind and snow out.
- Main: Omni-Shield Shell (100% polyester)
- Lining: Omni-Heat (100% polyester Thermal Reflective Microtex)
- Insulation: 550 fill power duck down, 80% down, 20% feather
- Waterproof Omni-Shield advanced water repellency
- Omni-Heat thermal reflectivity for long lasting, body heat trapping warmth
- Critically seam sealed
- Removable hood
- Adjustable snap-back powder skirt
- Zipped hand and chest pockets
- Comfort cuffs
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs
Columbia Sportswear is working in partnership with the UK’s National Park staff to help them protect our precious landscapes for generations to come. First up and last home, UK National Park Rangers are working with Columbia to develop the best product to keep warm, dry, cool and protected in UK conditions. To find out more visit:
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.
You may also like...