Designed for the serious snow enthusiast, the Space Heater Jacket from Columbia is a technical, water-repellent down jacket which packs tons of lightweight warmth for the extreme cold. Inside, 550-fill power duck down provides a toasty environment while the thermal reflective lining takes it a step further by trapping and reflecting body heat. Made with the mountain in mind, it is fully-equipped with everything a boy could need to stay comfortable and protected on the slopes; removable hood, snap-back powder skirt, goggle pocket and adjustable sleeve cuffs to seal the wind and snow out.
- Main: Omni-Shield Shell (100% polyester)
- Lining: Omni-Heat (100% polyester Thermal Reflective Microtex)
- Insulation: 550 fill power duck down, 80% down, 20% feather
- Waterproof Omni-Shield advanced water repellency
- Omni-Heat thermal reflectivity for long lasting, body heat trapping warmth
- Critically seam sealed
- Removable hood
- Adjustable snap-back powder skirt
- Zipped hand and chest pockets
- Comfort cuffs
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.
Our Tested Tough stamp is Columbia’s promise to you that we’ve done our job. We’ve tested our products high atop cascade peaks, on the crashing waves and soaking rain of the Oregon coast, and in some of the most challenging conditions around the world. All to ensure that when people wear Columbia, they’ll be able to stay Outdoors longer. And have fun while they do it.