The Girl’s Alpine Free Fall by Columbia is a bright and technical snowsport jacket that will keep you warm and dry on the mountain. Hydra cloth 3000 technology makes this jacket resistant to wet weather and stains, so it stays durable all season.
- Shell: Hydra Cloth 3000 (100% nylon)
- Lining: 210T taffeta (100% nylon)
- Insulation: Farenhot 240gm2 (100% polyester)
- Water resistant
- Attached, adjustable storm hood (taffeta lined)
- Adjustable snap back powder skirt
- Silicone grippers on powder skirt
- Zipped hand & chest pockets
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Reflective detail
Columbia Sportswear is working in partnership with the UK’s National Park staff to help them protect our precious landscapes for generations to come. First up and last home, UK National Park Rangers are working with Columbia to develop the best product to keep warm, dry, cool and protected in UK conditions. To find out more visit:
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.
You may also like...