The Girl’s Alpine Free Fall by Columbia is a bright and technical snowsport jacket that will keep you warm and dry on the mountain. Hydra cloth 3000 technology makes this jacket resistant to wet weather and stains, so it stays durable all season.
- Shell: Hydra Cloth 3000 (100% nylon)
- Lining: 210T taffeta (100% nylon)
- Insulation: Farenhot 240gm2 (100% polyester)
- Water resistant
- Attached, adjustable storm hood (taffeta lined)
- Adjustable snap back powder skirt
- Silicone grippers on powder skirt
- Zipped hand & chest pockets
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Reflective detail
Columbia was born in Portland, Oregon, USA, where snow-covered volcanos and glaciers are just a hike away. Our goal is to keep you protected no matter what. That’s why our products are tested in the harshest conditions Mother Nature can muster.
Our Tested Tough stamp is Columbia’s promise to you that we’ve done our job. We’ve tested our products high atop cascade peaks, on the crashing waves and soaking rain of the Oregon coast, and in some of the most challenging conditions around the world. All to ensure that when people wear Columbia, they’ll be able to stay Outdoors longer. And have fun while they do it.
You may also like...